How To Do Yoga For Belly Fat Step By Step Guide
If you eat too many buns or sweets that sat like an extra ruffle around the waist, a so-called muffin top? With a little discipline and yoga for belly fat, you can quickly get a flat stomach again. You’ve heard it before. To lose weight, you need to gain fewer calories than you burn. Simple math. But the buns are good, and candy, pasta, bread, pizza… Suddenly you see a put stomach when you look in the mirror and wonder where it came from. Calm down, and it is relatively easily fixed with some smart yoga moves and better nutrition. You should have to give 30 seconds to each yoga pose
How To Do Yoga At home For Belly Fat
In this article, we are telling you nine simple yoga asana, which can help you to reduce belly fat in 1 week.
But first and foremost, for the sake of clarity, one cannot burn fat at a particular place on the body. What you can do, on the other hand, is to train a specific area, such as the stomach, while burning calories. In other words, to get rid of the muffin top, you need to increase the body’s combustion by bringing up the flake.
You can do this, for example, by running a little more challenging yoga exercises at a slightly more robust pace. Combine with fitness training such as running, spinning, or swimming is sports, whereas many large muscle groups as possible are activated. Then you increase the body’s burning, and the subcutaneous fat starts to disappear, and it is taken from different parts of the body, including from the stomach.
If you want to get a flatter stomach, you have to start with the inner, deep abdominal muscles, called the “body corset.” To get a flat stomach, you need to work with static light exercises that you hold for a long time or with slow, light activities. The more muscle you gain, the more calories you burn. And it also reduces the amount of subcutaneous fat on the stomach.
Another important thing is to stress down because stress contributes to abdominal obesity. When the stress hormones are in circulation, the body directs the fat storage to the internal abdominal organs to make it easily accessible. Various forms of exercise can help reduce stress, such as yoga and walking.
Best Yoga Asanas For Flat Stomach With Pictures
TIPS FOR SWEET SUCTION!
Before reaching for the candy bowl – take a 15-minute walk. It can reduce sugar cravings. Is the need still there? Take a fist raspberry instead of candy. Often it works to replace the desire with something else that tastes reminiscent of what you feel the craving.
Proceed as follows:
- Turn your back against a wall. Start with the downward dog, is feet and hands in the ground, butt up in the weather. You should look like an up and nervous V.
2. Climb your feet on the wall. Strive for a 90-degree angle.
- If it feels good, try lifting one leg straight up and practicing to find the balance.
5. Stop for between 20 and 40 seconds.
Suitable for: Stretch belly, chest, and shoulders. The pressure against the stomach acts as a massage of the internal organs.
1. Lie on your stomach. Bend your elbows, put your hands in the ground on each side of your chest. Hold your elbows against your body.
2. Inhale, raise your chest with the hands you press into the ground.
3. Lift the upper part of the chest. Stretch your neck, look slightly upward.
4. Hold the stand for 15-30 seconds. Exhale as you lower your body. Tip: To test a somewhat more advanced variant, raise your chest and place your hands on your butt instead.
Suitable for: Strengthens the abdominal muscles, exercise your balance and strength.
1. Begin sitting on the side with crossed legs and upper foot in the mat.
2. Lift the hip and extend the upper arm above the head. Keep an eye on the floor.
3. Lower the controlled bone controlled, small movements, for 10-20 seconds.
4. Come down slowly and change sides.
Suitable for: Strengthens the abdominal muscles and increases trunk stability.
1. Sit on your butt with your hands in the mat a little behind you.
2. Lift the chest, lower the shoulders, and activate the abdominal muscles. Lift your hips; try to get your body as straight as you can.
3. Lift one leg at a time, slowly and controlled. Repeat for 10-20 seconds.
4. Come down slowly, change legs. Tip! As you push your hands and feet into the ground, try to lift your body against the roof at the same time.
Suitable for: The abdominal muscles and posture.
Proceed as follows:
1. Start the downward dog (hands and feet on the floor, but to the ceiling. You should look like an up and nervous V)
2. Keep the position, but rest your forearms on the floor instead. Squeeze palms into the story. Keep your back straight and long, tighten your stomach, and pull behind your shoulders. Stop for about 30 seconds.
Suitable for: Strengthens the abdominal muscles and stimulates digestion.
1. Sit on the floor, hands behind hips.
2. Exhale, lift your feet off the floor while leaning back with a straight back.
3. Straighten the legs to form a 45-degree angle to the upper body.
4. Pull the abdominal muscles towards your end. Extend your arms out into your fingertips.
5. Hold for 10-20 seconds.
Forward bend head to knee
Suitable for: Stimulates digestion, improves posture and suppleness. Relaxing.
1. Sit on the floor, bend one leg, pull the heel toward the groin. The other leg should be at right angles to the bent. Sit on the tubers.
2. Inhale, stretch on your back. Rotate the torso to align with the outstretched leg.
3. Exhale, bend the upper body towards the outstretched leg.
4. Grasp the limb or foot with your hands. Stretch your back a little more for each exhale.
5. Hold the stand for 1-3 minutes.
6. Repeat with the other leg. Note If you have problems with your lower back, such as herniated disc, do this exercise.
Suitable for: Defines the abdominal muscles.
Proceed as follows:
1. Lie on your back. Bend your knees, feet on the floor. Extend the arms to the sides.
2. Exhale, bend your knees and let them fall controlled in one direction, so your hips and back are turned. Let gravity pull the thigh to the floor with each exhale. Turn your head and look the other way.
3. Hold for 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
4. Repeat on the other side.
Dead man’s bag
Suitable for: Relieves stress and makes the body relaxed.
Lie on the floor. A little apart with the legs, palms facing up. Pull the head away from the shoulders. Relax throughout the body, step by step from the toes to the head. Feel how each body part drops to the ground. Stay in the position for 5-10 minutes.
Everything needs time to show the results so, don’t be too much worried about why my weight loss is not starting. You have to do this yoga asanas daily. And the most important thing keep your mouth zip to eat extra things.